As of Monday 19th July we’ve had to change some things … again
Things to know before you visit;
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised by the NHS to isolate MUST stay at home.
- We are no longer taking reservations.
- Please be aware, some people may wish to keep a level of social distance, and as such please ask before joining a table.
- For those wishing to maintain Social Distance we have three booths available. These cannot be booked in advance.
- Mask are no longer mandatory. However, feel free to wear one when moving around the pub.
- Well behaved dogs, and children on leads are welcome.
When you get here
- On arrival everyone in your party must scan in on the NHS Track and Trace App, or fill in our Sign In Book. This information is kept for 21 days and then destroyed following GDPR policy.
- We are no longer providing table service, service is from the bar. Only one member of your party may order and please form a queue. This is to reduce crowding at the bar.
- We highly recommend the use of contactless and card payments.
- No tabs, it’s easier for everyone!
- Sanitiser is still provided throughout the pub.
- Please keep a good level of personal hygiene when using the toilet. Wash your hands with soap and water. (you should have been doing this before COVID anyway)
- Please respect that we are a small pub and service may be a little slower during busy times.
- Please follow any guidance given by members of staff, and be respectful.