By using this website, our table booking service and/or visiting the Tankerton Arms, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of service outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised by the NHS to isolate MUST NOT enter the Tankerton Arms building.
- Customers are advised to wear face coverings while moving around inside the pub. for example, when visiting the toilet.
- All staff and customers must remain at least 1 metre from one another. Unless from the same household.
- Each table will seat a maximum of 4 people from 2 households or support bubbles. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are guaranteeing that all the people in your group meet these conditions.
- On arrival, you must provide the contact details of ALL members of your group. This information will be kept for 21 days, in accordance with government instructions.
- Dogs will not be permitted in the pub.
- No standing at the bar
- Table service only – do not go to the bar to order drinks
- We have the right to refuse entry to anyone not following these guidelines
Our Covid 19 precautions
The health and safety of our team and our customers is paramount. We are taking the following precautions to ensure that visiting the Tankerton Arms is a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Hand sanitiser is available on site for everyone’s use
- Staff have face shields, gloves and separate washing facilities from customers.
- Screens between tables
- Staff are taking on additional cleaning. Including hourly checks/sanitisation of the toilets
- Paper towels are provided for customers to dry hands after using the toilet, and must be deposited in the bins provided.
- Only 1 person at a time is permitted to use the toilet. A waiting/passing area is located at the end of the corridor and social distancing of 2 metres must be followed.
- Staff will give a 10 minute drinking up warning before the end of your slot, only takeaway drinks may be ordered after that.
- Tasters will not be available.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the pub.
- Walk-ins are possible, but bookings are advised during busy times
- Electronic payments only – no cash
- A £10 non-refundable deposit will be taken before any booking can be confirmed.
- You may cancel a booking up to 48 hours before – we can rearrange your booking for a different day subject to availability.
- To make a reservation, you must use the booking form, giving your name, email address, contact number, date and time you would like to visit and the table number – all fields must be completed.
- You must agree to our terms and conditions, you will not be able to send the form if you don’t.
- You will receive an email confirming your request details ( however, this does not confirm your booking).
- We will get back to you within 48 hours, to confirm your booking and table number or suggest an alternative if there are no tables available for your requested date and time.
- Where possible, we will reserve your requested table number, however this is subject to availability.
- Booking requests will be dealt with on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
- Fairness – we will only allow one time slot, per group, per day, multiple requests for time slots in a single day will be ignored after the first request.
- Fairness – if your booked table is still vacant 15 minutes after the starting time of your booked slot, we may re-allocate your table to other customers.
- If you miss your booked slot, please contact us as soon as possible (reply to the original email you received confirming your booking) to re-arrange your visit.