We aim to serve the best beers available, mainly from local brewers in the south east, but sometimes from further afield. On this page you will find beers we are currently serving, upcoming beers and beers we’ve enjoyed*.
We’re sure some of your favourites are here.
Currently being served:
- Goody Ales – Good Lord
- Goody Ales – Goodness Gracious Me
- Goody Ales – Dead Good
- Goody Ales – Good Health
- Goody Ales – Genesis
- Goody Ales – Good Evening
- Canterbury Ales – West Coast Pale
- Canterbury Ales – Jester
- Canterbury Ales – Wife of Bath
- Boutilliers – 1848 Porter
Beers we have served
Here’s a list of some of the beers we have served recently at the Tankerton Arms.
- Redemption – Big Chief
- Musket – Flintlock
- Kent Brewery – Breakfast Stout
- Burning Sky – Plateau
- Musket Brewery – Trigger
- Mad Cat Brewery – Pow Wow
- Banks and Taylor – Glider
- Iron Pier – Porter
- Turnstone – Yellow Sea
- Turnstone Ales – Crest
- Green Jack – Golden Best
- Iron Pier – Best
- Stamps Brewery – First Class
- Pig & Porter – Dance First
- Redemption – Hopspur
- Angels & Demons – Bombay Social
- Kent Brewery – Brewers Reserve
- Hop Fuzz – Bullion Bomb
- Breakwater Brewery – Cow Juice
- Arbor Ales – Blue Sky Drinking
Click here for a comprehensive list of all our beers. (A list of all the beers we have listed on our web site.)
Have you visited the Tankerton and not got the beer you expected?
Whilst we make every effort to keep this page up to date, there may be times when these lists are a little behind the times. Sometimes our beers sell out very quickly and a beer listed here could be consumed in the time it’s taken you to reach Tankerton, after visiting this page.
We’re sorry if this has happened to you and hope you were satisfied with one of the other splendid ales we serve.
If you have any comments on anything about the Tankerton Arms, please get in touch with us using our contact form.