If you would like to visit the Tank, owing to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions, we advise that you book a table, please use the booking form below.
How to book a table
- Complete the booking form (appearing further down this page) giving your name, email address, contact number, date and time you would like to visit and the table number. All fields must be completed.
- Bookings made after 12noon the same day WILL NOT be processed in time. To avoid disappointment please book at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must agree to our terms and conditions, you will not be able to send the form if you don’t.
- You will receive an email confirming your request details (however, this does not confirm your booking).
- We will get back to you within 48 hours, to confirm your booking and table number or suggest an alternative if there are no tables available for your requested date and time. Please check your SPAM Folder if you have not received a reply.
- Where possible, we will reserve your requested table number, however this is subject to availability.
- Booking requests will be dealt with on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
- Fairness – we will only allow one time slot, per group, per day, multiple requests for time slots in a single day will be ignored after the first request.
- Fairness – if your booked table is still vacant 15 minutes after the starting time of your booked slot, we may re-allocate your table to other customers. If you are delayed please call 01227 262603
- If you miss your booked slot, please contact us as soon as possible (reply to the original email you received confirming your booking) to re-arrange your visit.
Table booking form
(* = required)
Please note, our tables can only seat 4 people max.
Where possible, we will reserve your requested table number, however this is subject to availability. For more information, please see our terms and conditions of service.